Children’s Bible Hour — ages 2-1/2 (toilet-trained) through Kindergarten — meets Sunday mornings 11:00-11:45am.
The teaching revolves around the Bible story, and includes in-class activities, memorization, singing, and take-home pages for review through the week.
We are delighted to offer to our families the Show Me Jesus curriculum, published by Great Commission Publications. The curriculum is a complete plan for nurturing children in the Word of God. Its individual courses from toddler through high school fit together to teach the Bible as a whole and the unfolding story of redemption in Christ.
Children at the toddler and preschool ages are able to learn the following truths:
- The Bible is God's Word and is true.
- Prayer is talking to God.
- God created everything.
- God loves and takes care of His children.
- God always keeps His promises.
- Sin is saying no to God.
- All people sin and need a Savior.
- God sent His Son, Jesus.
- Jesus saves His children from sin.
- We put our trust in Jesus as our Savior.
- We obey God because He loves us.
- We obey God because we trust and love Him.
- The church is made up of God's people.
Children who attend our program will gain a firm, biblical foundation upon which succeeding teachers will build. Most importantly, they will be pointed to Jesus and their need for Him.
We look forward to serving your family through the Children's Bible Hour ministry at Calvary Baptist Church. Please contact the church office for more information about our program.