Here are this week's questions:
- What does God want from me?
- Before Jesus came how were people saved? Did the people who never heard about the God of Israel during that time go to Hell?
- How do I know what I should do in the future, like for a career?
- How do I know my faith is true and real? How can someone restore their faith?
- How can I be more intentional in my relationship with God?
Here are the questions we will be discussing this Wednesday night (12/20/17):
Here are this week's ASK Night Questions:
This Wednesday will be our first ASK night of the 2017-18 school year. Throughout the month, we ask our students to submit questions they have about God, life, theology, relationships, or anything else! On the last Wednesday of each month we eat pizza and discuss the questions from a Biblical worldview. Here are this week's questions:
CLICK HERE to view and/or print our 2017 Thrive Fall Calendar of Events!