This Wednesday will be our first ASK night! We have fielded 10 questions from our students and will spend some time discussing and responding to them biblically. This is a great opportunity to invite friends and especially those who do not know the Lord yet. Pizza will be provided! The questions we will be addressing are as follows:
1. Why do good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people?
2. How is God always with us? Like all the time.
3. My history teacher told me that the Bible has changed so much since the beginning. What do you think of that? How do we know the Bible is true?
4. Why can’t Christians have sex or drink? It seems like God doesn’t want us to have fun.
5. Does God really answer all our questions?
6. If you know a lot about Christianity, how can we not get bored of it?
7. Are small things that happen that people claim are because of God, really God or just odds and luck?
8. Is it bad to pray more than read the Bible?
9. How can we stay positive with everything in our day and with everyone?
10. How can we remember God through all the distractions in life?