This Wednesday will be our third ASK Night! The questions we will be discussing are as follows:
- How do you get over/deal with a broken relationship (dating & friendships)?
- Why is it so hard to be consistent in the Christian life as a teenager?
- How we know what choices in life are good for us (in God’s will)? How do I find God’s will for my life?
- How can we trust and not disagree on the path God has for us?
- Are Christians who are for the travel ban and don’t want immigrants and refugees hypocritical since God tells us to accept all and Jesus welcomed everybody?
- Do you have to believe or be Baptist to go to a Baptist church?
- Why did God give women the role of a helper and men the role of a leader? Why not the opposite? Is there a specific reason?
- Sometimes I have a hard time committing to things, even God. How can I fix this?