We believe you will discover that the family here at Calvary seeks to be the kind of place that welcomes people at all age levels. We believe we have something to offer everyone.
Here at Calvary you'll find not only opportunities for meaningful relationships, but quality times of worship and ministry from the Word of God. You'll be encouraged and challenged to deepen your relationship with God as you grow in relationship to your new friends. It is our hope and desire that you will find Calvary exciting, joyful, and helpful in your desire to know Christ and grow to be all He wants you to be. We look forward to getting to know you!
What We Believe:
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God, inerrant in all it asserts
- That there is one God eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- In His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary death for our sins
- In His bodily resurrection and His second coming
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal judgment
- That all men are sinners by nature and practice, are sentenced to eternal separation from God, and are in need of personal regeneration by faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.