ASK Night 10 Q’s
- Why do I care so much what people think about me and how can I get over it?
- Why would God command the death of so many people in the Bible (e.g., the Canaanites)?
- Why would God need people to worship Him (isn’t that egotistical and arrogant)?
- What are some of the laws that the Bible talks about that I should remember and do?
- What do you do if your parents want you to do something, like a sport, or career or class, but you don’t want to?
- How can you honor and glorify God in competition?
This is a helpful article, especially for mom's of teenage girls: http://www.selmawilson.com/2014/08/06/top-needs-of-teenage-girls/
Here is a helpful article on creating passion in teenagers: http://rootedministry.com/articles/youth-group-culture-creating-passion